Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer a person an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when going to Guinea Bissau from Malaysia.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Guinea Bissau, your letter should provide the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Guinea Bissau
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Guinea Bissau from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Guinea Bissau
- The person’s address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Guinea Bissau
- The purpose of the trip to Guinea Bissau
- How much time the person you are inviting plans to stay in Guinea Bissau
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Guinea Bissau
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Guinea Bissau
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Guinea Bissau
- Complete name of the person in Guinea Bissau
- Date of birth of the person in Guinea Bissau
- Home address and telephone number in Guinea Bissau
- Occupation of the person in Guinea Bissau
- Whether you’re national of Guinea Bissau or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Guinea Bissau. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Guinea Bissau or has Bissau Guinean citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Guinea Bissau, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Bissau Guinean visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for instance inviting aged parents, you might be required to produce more information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details of those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Guinea Bissau,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bissau Guinean visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you have the appropriate Bissau Guinean visas where required which is your duty to secure them. Normally countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Guinea Bissau.
If you wish to find more details about going to Guinea Bissau from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to click on the related web links listed below:
Feel free to voice your viewpoints with the Bissau Guinean Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Guinea Bissau or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to an individual at the Bissau Guinean consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by way of posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason do not include confidential details.