Would like to talk with individuals in Guinea Bissau while you’re on holiday trip? Or maybe would like to know the basic daily key phrases in Portuguese.
Whatever your reasons are we have displayed information on Portuguese together with some simple Portuguese words below. Click the links on this webpage to understand Portuguese language.
Languages Spoken in Guinea Bissau
The people of Guinea Bissau speak Portuguese. The primary national and official language of Guinea Bissau is Portuguese. Portuguese is a Romance language and ranked 6th based on the amount of native speakers of 210 million.
We’ve created a selection of regular Portuguese tourist language phrases or words, that a visitor could use to get by in Guinea Bissau. We recommend you master them from Portuguese travel phrases internet site.
Advice For Learning Portuguese Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Portuguese - The key to master Portuguese is countless hours of conversation with individuals who talks Portuguese far better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Portuguese dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a Portuguese educational setting and 10 hours with a Portuguese language training course on your own.
- Studying Portuguese language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is more effective for learning Portuguese than studying one hour a day for three months. It is no wonder that a great many Portuguese learners who take language classes in class and never remember it over time. The secret to learn the Portuguese is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the One hundred most everyday Portuguese phrases and then try to create sentences using them. Learn adequate Portuguese grammar to be able to accomplish this as well as do it till you feel really comfortable with all of them.
- Keep repeating these sentence in your mind. The other use for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Portuguese while going about your day and never speaking with any one.
- Carry a pocket Portuguese dictionary or an English-Portuguese dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Portuguese pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Portuguese audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Portuguese language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Portuguese, focus on becoming conversational. Research indicates that the most commonly used 100 words and phrases in Portuguese language account for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Portuguese is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and employ it often.
What do I need to learn Portuguese language?
- Portuguese language courses can be found as traditional language classes, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional Portuguese courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Portuguese grammer and exercises. Often they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are created for complete newbies or people with only little understanding of the Portuguese language.
One of the leading providers these Portuguese language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to study the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- Portuguese Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in Portuguese and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses normally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Portuguese.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get further information regarding visiting Guinea Bissau from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click the applicable links here:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own encounters with the Bissau Guinean Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Guinea Bissau or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk with an individual at the Bissau Guinean embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by simply posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, therefore you should not include confidential information.