Bhutan has several domestic and international airports which are connected by a number of Bhutanese and international airlines travelling to a large number of international airports worldwide.
Large airports in Bhutan usually features banks, hotel accommodations, car rental providers, airport transfer services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and restaurants.
Select the web links down below to see Bhutanese airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Bhutan.
Airports in Bhutan
• Paro Airport in Bhutan
Key Airports Across The World
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Paris (France) Airports in France
Airport Travel Ideas While Traveling Through Airports in Bhutan From Malaysia
- You can certainly endure much less crowds and headaches by deciding what day of the week you ought to go on an airline to or from Bhutan. It also ensures how much you pay for your flight tickets to Bhutan.
It’s no surprise, it will be possible to find the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Bhutan when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know ahead of time what you could carry on your flights when taking a flight from the airports in Bhutan. Usually, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Bhutanese airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. Hence, it is best to get in touch with the airport in Bhutan to verify the latest list of prohibited goods well before packing.
- When leaving from Bhutan or taking a flight to a different city within Bhutan, arrive early to the airports in Bhutan. For anybody who is taking a flight locally within Bhutan, it’s recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself more time when you are taking in travel luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Bhutan and your airlines if they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, especially for international flights from Bhutan.
Travel health information for Bhutan from Malaysia
If you’d like to get addiitional information about visiting Bhutan from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click the relevant web links down below:
Feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Bhutanese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Bhutan or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to chat to an individual at the Bhutanese consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by way of posting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, therefore do not include confidential details.