Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offer an individual a simple way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when going to Bermuda from Malaysia.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Bermuda, your letter ought to contain the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bermuda
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Bermuda from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Bermuda
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Bermuda
- The purpose of the trip to Bermuda
- How long the person you’re inviting plans to remain in Bermuda
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Bermuda
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to depart Bermuda
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Bermuda
- Complete name of the person in Bermuda
- Date of birth of the person in Bermuda
- Home address and telephone number in Bermuda
- Occupation of the individual in Bermuda
- Whether you’re citizen of Bermuda or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Bermuda. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bermuda or has Bermudian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Bermuda, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Bermudian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for example inviting elderly parents, you could be asked to provide additional information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details about those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Bermuda,
- Proof of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bermudian visas?
Please take note: Ensure you obtain the right Bermudian visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to get hold of them. In general countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Bermuda.
If you desire to get more info about travelling to Bermuda from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click on the related web links beneath:
Please talk about your experiences with the Bermudian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Bermuda or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to chat to an individual at the Bermudian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact do not include confidential information.