Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers you a simple way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Benin from Malaysia.
Simply click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Benin, your letter ought to contain the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Benin
- Complete name of the person visiting Benin from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person going to Benin
- The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Benin
- The purpose of the trip to Benin
- How much time the person you are inviting plans to remain in Benin
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Benin
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave Benin
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Benin
- Complete full name of the person in Benin
- Date of birth of the person in Benin
- Home address and contact number in Benin
- Profession of the individual in Benin
- Whether you are citizen of Benin or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Benin. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Benin or has Beninese citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Benin, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be provided.
These details are only a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Beninese visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas like inviting elderly parents, you might be asked to produce more information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Benin,
- Proof of income at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Beninese visas?
Please take note: Make certain you obtain the right Beninese visas where necessary which is your job to obtain them. In general countries require passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee you entry on arrival in Benin.
If you’d like to get more details about visiting Benin from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to go through the applicable web links below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your opinions with the Beninese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Benin or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk with someone at the Beninese visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential information.