Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer an individual a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Belgium from Malaysia.
Please click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Belgium, your letter should contain the particular details about the person being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Belgium
- Complete full name of the person visiting Belgium from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Belgium
- The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Belgium
- The purpose of the visit to Belgium
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to stay in Belgium
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Belgium
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Belgium
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Belgium
- Complete full name of the person in Belgium
- Date of birth of the person in Belgium
- Residential address and telephone number in Belgium
- Occupation of the individual in Belgium
- Whether you are citizen of Belgium or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Belgium. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Belgium or has Belgian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Belgium, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is simply a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Belgian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas for instance inviting elderly parents, you might be instructed to supply further information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Info about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Belgium,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Belgian visas?
Please be aware: Be sure you obtain the right Belgian visas where necessary and it is your obligation to acquire them. As a general rule countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Belgium.
If you want to find more details about going to Belgium from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the relevant web links here:
Please talk about your own encounters with the Belgian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Belgium or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk with an individual at the Belgian visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know simply by posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should never include confidential details.