Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide an individual an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are generally required from the visa applicant when travelling to Belarus from Malaysia.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Belarus, your letter must contain the particular details about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Belarus
- Complete full name of the person visiting Belarus from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Belarus
- The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Belarus
- The purpose of the visit to Belarus
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Belarus
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Belarus
- The date the person you are inviting plans to depart Belarus
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Belarus
- Complete name of the person in Belarus
- Date of birth of the person in Belarus
- Address and contact number in Belarus
- Occupation of the individual in Belarus
- Whether you are citizen of Belarus or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Belarus. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Belarus or has Belarusian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Belarus, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are simply a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Belarusian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas for example inviting aged parents, you might be asked to supply more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details of those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Belarus,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Belarusian visas?
Please note: Be sure to get the correct Belarusian visas where necessary which is your responsibility to acquire them. In general countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Belarus.
If you’d like to get further information regarding visiting Belarus from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please go through the applicable links down below:
Don’t hesitate to share your viewpoints with the Belarusian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Belarus or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to chat to someone at the Belarusian consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just submitting it right here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, therefore don’t include confidential information.