Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offers a person a good way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when visiting Botswana from Malaysia.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Botswana, your letter should contain the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Select the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Botswana
- Complete full name of the person visiting Botswana from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person going to Botswana
- The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Botswana
- The reason for the trip to Botswana
- How long the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Botswana
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Botswana
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Botswana
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Botswana
- Complete full name of the person in Botswana
- Date of birth of the person in Botswana
- Home address and phone number in Botswana
- Occupation of the person in Botswana
- Whether you’re national of Botswana or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document indicating person’s residential status in Botswana. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Botswana or has Motswana citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Botswana, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Motswana visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas such as inviting elderly parents, you could be expected to produce more details such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information on those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Botswana,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Motswana visas?
Please note: Be sure you obtain the right Motswana visas where required and it is your job to secure them. As a rule countries require passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Botswana.
If you would like obtain more information regarding going to Botswana from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to choose the relevant web links listed below:
Feel free to share your experiences with the Motswana Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Botswana or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk to someone at the Motswana visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us simply by submitting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, because of this do not include confidential details.