Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offers an individual a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Barbados from Malaysia.
Simply click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Barbados, your letter must provide the particular information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Barbados
- Complete full name of the person going to Barbados from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Barbados
- The person’s home address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Barbados
- The reason for the visit to Barbados
- How long the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Barbados
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Barbados
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to depart Barbados
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Barbados
- Complete full name of the person in Barbados
- Date of birth of the person in Barbados
- Home address and phone number in Barbados
- Profession of the person in Barbados
- Whether you’re national of Barbados or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving person’s residential status in Barbados. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Barbados or has Barbadian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Barbados, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be provided.
These details are merely a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Barbadian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas for instance inviting elderly parents, you may be required to supply more information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your household,
- Information on those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Barbados,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Barbadian visas?
Please be aware: Be sure to obtain the right Barbadian visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to obtain them. In most cases countries will require passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Barbados.
If you wish to get further information about going to Barbados from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the relevant links here:
Please share your opinions with the Barbadian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Barbados or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk to an individual at the Barbadian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason don’t include confidential information.