Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide you an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when going to Bangladesh from Malaysia.
Simply click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Bangladesh, your letter must include the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Select the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bangladesh
- Complete name of the person travelling to Bangladesh from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person going to Bangladesh
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Bangladesh
- The reason for the visit to Bangladesh
- How long the individual you’re inviting plans to remain in Bangladesh
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Bangladesh
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Bangladesh
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Bangladesh
- Complete full name of the person in Bangladesh
- Date of birth of the person in Bangladesh
- Address and telephone number in Bangladesh
- Occupation of the individual in Bangladesh
- Whether you are citizen of Bangladesh or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Bangladesh. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bangladesh or has Bangladeshi citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Bangladesh, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is merely a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Bangladeshi visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for example inviting aged parents, you could be required to supply more information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your household,
- Details of those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Bangladesh,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bangladeshi visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you obtain the appropriate Bangladeshi visas where necessary which is your responsibility to acquire them. Generally speaking countries will require passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Bangladesh.
If you need to obtain addiitional information regarding travelling to Bangladesh from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the relevant links below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your own encounters with the Bangladeshi Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Bangladesh or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to talk with someone at the Bangladeshi consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply posting it right here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.