Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which offer an individual a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when going to Bahrain from Malaysia.
Visit here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Bahrain, your letter must provide the particular information regarding the person being invited and about you. Select the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bahrain
- Complete full name of the person visiting Bahrain from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Bahrain
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Bahrain
- The purpose of the visit to Bahrain
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Bahrain
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Bahrain
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Bahrain
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Bahrain
- Complete name of the person in Bahrain
- Date of birth of the person in Bahrain
- Home address and telephone number in Bahrain
- Profession of the individual in Bahrain
- Whether you are national of Bahrain or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Bahrain. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bahrain or has Bahraini citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Bahrain, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is only a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Bahraini visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas such as inviting elderly parents, you could be required to give additional information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Bahrain,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bahraini visas?
Please take note: Make certain you get the right Bahraini visas where necessary and it is your job to get hold of them. As a rule countries mandate passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Bahrain.
If you want to obtain more details about visiting Bahrain from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to choose the relevant links below:
Please feel free to share your own encounters with the Bahraini Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to Bahrain or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with a person at the Bahraini embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.