Bahrain has several domestic and international airports that are connected by many Bahraini and international air carriers heading for a great number of international airports across the world.
Bigger airports in Bahrain generally features banks, hotels, car hire companies, airport transfer services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Select the web links down below to see Bahraini airports’ internet sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Bahrain.
Airports in Bahrain
• Bahrain Airport in Bahrain
Major Airports Round The World
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Chicago Airports in USA
• New York Airports in USA
Airport Travel Tips While Traveling Through Airports in Bahrain From Malaysia
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and hassles by deciding what day of the week you want to fly to or from Bahrain. Additionally, it determines exactly how much it costs for your flights to Bahrain.
It is no surprise, you’ll be able to get the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Bahrain when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out beforehand what you are able carry on your flights when ever flying from the airports in Bahrain. Generally, you are not able to bring the following on flights from the Bahraini airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. For this reason, make sure you contact the airport in Bahrain to confirm the current list of banned items ahead of packing.
- When departing from Bahrain or taking a flight to a different city within Bahrain, turn up early to the airports in Bahrain. If you are flying locally within Bahrain, it is adviceable to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself added time if you are checking in baggage. Talk with airport authorities in Bahrain and your airlines whether or not they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, especially for international flights from Bahrain.
Travel health information for Bahrain from Malaysia
In order to obtain addiitional information regarding visiting Bahrain from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to choose the related web links here:
Please talk about your own viewpoints with the Bahraini Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Bahrain or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk with someone at the Bahraini visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by just submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential information.