Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer everyone a good way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when going to Azerbaijan from Malaysia.
Visit here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Azerbaijan, your letter should contain the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Click on the links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Azerbaijan
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Azerbaijan from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Azerbaijan
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Azerbaijan
- The purpose of the trip to Azerbaijan
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Azerbaijan
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Azerbaijan
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave Azerbaijan
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Azerbaijan
- Complete name of the person in Azerbaijan
- Date of birth of the person in Azerbaijan
- Home address and telephone number in Azerbaijan
- Occupation of the individual in Azerbaijan
- Whether you’re citizen of Azerbaijan or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in Azerbaijan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Azerbaijan or has Azerbaijani citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Azerbaijan, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Azerbaijani visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas such as inviting aging parents, you may be expected to produce more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your household,
- Info about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Azerbaijan,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Azerbaijani visas?
Please be aware: Be sure you get the correct Azerbaijani visas where necessary which is your duty to get hold of them. In general countries ask for passports to be valid for six months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Azerbaijan.
If you want to obtain further information regarding visiting Azerbaijan from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to select the appropriate web links down below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your viewpoints with the Azerbaijani Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to Azerbaijan or notarizing documents or merely just planning to chat to a person at the Azerbaijani visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason do not include confidential details.