Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide you an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when travelling to Austria from Malaysia.
Visit here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Austria, your letter ought to provide the certain information about the person being invited and about you. Click the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Austria
- Complete full name of the person going to Austria from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual going to Austria
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Austria
- The reason for the visit to Austria
- How long the individual you are inviting wants to stay in Austria
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Austria
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to depart Austria
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Austria
- Complete full name of the person in Austria
- Date of birth of the person in Austria
- Home address and contact number in Austria
- Profession of the person in Austria
- Whether you are national of Austria or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Austria. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Austria or has Austrian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Austria, an evidence of permanent resident status must be provided.
These details are only a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Austrian visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas like inviting elderly parents, you might be expected to give more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your household,
- Information on those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Austria,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Austrian visas?
Please note: Be sure to get the appropriate Austrian visas where necessary and it is your duty to secure them. In most cases countries ask for passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Austria.
If you’d like to get addiitional information about travelling to Austria from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click the related links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to express your own experiences with the Austrian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to Austria or notarizing paperwork or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the Austrian consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by way of posting it on this site.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, because of this don’t include confidential details.