Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide you a simple way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when visiting Aruba from Malaysia.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Aruba, your letter ought to contain the particular information about the individual being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Aruba
- Complete full name of the person visiting Aruba from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Aruba
- The person’s home address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Aruba
- The reason for the visit to Aruba
- How long the individual you are inviting intends to stay in Aruba
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Aruba
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to depart Aruba
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Aruba
- Complete name of the person in Aruba
- Date of birth of the person in Aruba
- Address and contact number in Aruba
- Occupation of the person in Aruba
- Whether you are national of Aruba or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing person’s residential status in Aruba. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Aruba or has Aruban citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Aruba, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is merely a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Aruban visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas for instance inviting aged parents, you could be required to produce additional information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Details about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Aruba,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Aruban visas?
Please note: Be sure to obtain the correct Aruban visas where required which is your responsibility to secure them. In most cases countries mandate passports to be valid for six months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee you entry on arrival in Aruba.
If you need to find addiitional information about going to Aruba from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please choose the appropriate links down below:
Please feel free to share your encounters with the Aruban Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Aruba or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to a person at the Aruban embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just posting it here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, because of this you should not include confidential details.