Aruba has several domestic and international airports which are connected by numerous Aruban and international airline carriers travelling to many international airports all over the world.
Large airports in Aruba normally has got banks, hotels, car rental firms, airport transfer services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining places.
Go through the web links below to see Aruban airports’ websites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Aruba.
Airports in Aruba
• Oranjestad Airport in Aruba
Main Airports Across The World
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• New York Airports in USA
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
Airport Travel Strategies While Travelling Through Airports in Aruba From Malaysia
- You will be able to endure less crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you intend to take a flight to or from Aruba. What’s more, it ensures just how much you pay for your plane tickets to Aruba.
It’s no surprise, you will be able to find the best airline ticket deals for both domestic and international flights to Aruba whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn ahead of time what you are able bring on your flights whenever taking a flight from the airports in Aruba. In most cases, you are not able to bring the following on flights from the Aruban airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects inside your carry-on bag. Due to this fact, it is advisable to speak to the airport in Aruba to verify the current list of banned items prior to packing.
- When leaving from Aruba or flying to another city within Aruba, arrive early to the airports in Aruba. If you are flying locally within Aruba, it’s recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself additional time if you are taking in luggage. Talk with airport authorities in Aruba and your airlines if they advise even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, especially for international flights from Aruba.
Travel health information for Aruba from Malaysia
Should you wish to obtain more information regarding travelling to Aruba from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click on the applicable links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own experiences with the Aruban Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to Aruba or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk with an individual at the Aruban embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us simply by submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this don’t include confidential details.