Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offer everyone an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Armenia from Malaysia.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Armenia, your letter must provide the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Armenia
- Complete name of the person going to Armenia from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Armenia
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Armenia
- The purpose of the visit to Armenia
- How much time the person you are inviting intends to stay in Armenia
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Armenia
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to leave Armenia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Armenia
- Complete full name of the person in Armenia
- Date of birth of the person in Armenia
- Residential address and phone number in Armenia
- Occupation of the individual in Armenia
- Whether you’re citizen of Armenia or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Armenia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Armenia or has Armenian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Armenia, an evidence of permanent resident status must be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Armenian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas like inviting elderly parents, you might be expected to produce further information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Armenia,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Armenian visas?
Please take note: Be sure you have the appropriate Armenian visas where necessary and it is your duty to acquire them. For the most part countries will require passports to be valid for six months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Armenia.
If you desire to obtain addiitional information regarding travelling to Armenia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click the applicable web links down below:
Feel free to talk about your own viewpoints with the Armenian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Armenia or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk to an individual at the Armenian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by just submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should not include confidential details.