Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide you a simple way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when travelling to Argentina from Malaysia.
Simply click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Argentina, your letter ought to contain the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Choose the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Argentina
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Argentina from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Argentina
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Argentina
- The reason for the trip to Argentina
- How much time the person you’re inviting plans to stay in Argentina
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Argentina
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to depart Argentina
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Argentina
- Complete full name of the person in Argentina
- Date of birth of the person in Argentina
- Residential address and phone number in Argentina
- Profession of the individual in Argentina
- Whether you’re citizen of Argentina or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Argentina. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Argentina or has Argentinian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Argentina, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Argentinian visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you might be required to give more information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Info about those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Argentina,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Argentinian visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you obtain the appropriate Argentinian visas where necessary which is your duty to acquire them. In most cases countries require passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Argentina.
If you desire to get more info regarding visiting Argentina from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to select the appropriate links down below:
Please express your own opinions with the Argentinian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Argentina or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to someone at the Argentinian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by just submitting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, for this reason you should not include confidential information.