Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer everyone an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when travelling to Antigua and Barbuda from Malaysia.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Antigua and Barbuda, your letter ought to include the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Select the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Antigua and Barbuda
- Complete name of the person travelling to Antigua and Barbuda from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Antigua and Barbuda
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Antigua and Barbuda
- The purpose of the trip to Antigua and Barbuda
- How long the person you are inviting plans to remain in Antigua and Barbuda
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Antigua and Barbuda
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to leave Antigua and Barbuda
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Antigua and Barbuda
- Complete full name of the person in Antigua and Barbuda
- Date of birth of the person in Antigua and Barbuda
- Home address and contact number in Antigua and Barbuda
- Profession of the person in Antigua and Barbuda
- Whether you are national of Antigua and Barbuda or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Antigua and Barbuda. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Antigua and Barbuda or has Antiguan citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Antigua and Barbuda, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
These details are only a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Antiguan visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for example inviting aging parents, you could be asked to supply more information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Antigua and Barbuda,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Antiguan visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you obtain the correct Antiguan visas where necessary which is your obligation to acquire them. For the most part countries require passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.
If you wish to find addiitional information about visiting Antigua and Barbuda from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to click the appropriate links down below:
Please voice your own experiences with the Antiguan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Antigua and Barbuda or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk to someone at the Antiguan embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us simply by submitting it right here.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason don’t include confidential details.