Like to talk with people in Antigua and Barbuda while you’re on vacation trip? Or maybe would like to know the essential daily key phrases in English.
Whatever your reasons are we have listed facts about English combined with some basic English phrases here. Click the links on this web page to understand English language.
Languages Spoken in Antigua and Barbuda
The people of Antigua and Barbuda speak English. The main national and official language of Antigua and Barbuda is English. English is a language and ranked 3rd based on number of native speakers of million.
We have produced a collection of common English tourist language keyword phrases or words, which a visitor is able to use to manage in Antigua and Barbuda. We strongly recommend you master them from English travel phrases internet site.
Advice For Understanding English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English - The trick to master English is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks English better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a English educational setting and 10 hours with a English language training course all by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is more useful for mastering English than studying 1 hour a day for three months. It is no miracle that many English learners who take language classes in school and never remember it over time. The secret to master the English is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the One hundred most everyday English words and continue to come up with sentences with them. Learn adequate English grammar so that you can do that and do it till you feel pretty confident with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your head. The other usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and not conversing with any one.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 words and phrases in English, give attention to becoming conversational. Research has shown that the most everyday 100 words in English language count for 50% of all spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in English is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn English language?
- English language courses are available as traditional language classes, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional English courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Typically they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are suitable for complete newbies or people who have only little knowledge of the English language.
One of the main suppliers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who would like to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- English Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in English and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses normally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you wish to find more info regarding going to Antigua and Barbuda from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to choose the applicable web links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your own opinions with the Antiguan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Antigua and Barbuda or notarizing documents or simply just trying to chat to someone at the Antiguan consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by just posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore do not include confidential information.