Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer you a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when going to Anguilla from Malaysia.
Click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Anguilla, your letter should include the certain details about the individual being invited and about you. Choose the links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Anguilla
- Complete name of the person visiting Anguilla from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Anguilla
- The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Anguilla
- The purpose of the trip to Anguilla
- How long the person you’re inviting plans to stay in Anguilla
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Anguilla
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to depart Anguilla
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Anguilla
- Complete full name of the person in Anguilla
- Date of birth of the person in Anguilla
- Home address and telephone number in Anguilla
- Profession of the person in Anguilla
- Whether you’re national of Anguilla or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document indicating person’s residential status in Anguilla. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Anguilla or has Anguillian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Anguilla, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Anguillian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas for example inviting elderly parents, you could be required to provide more details such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your household,
- Details of those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Anguilla,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Anguillian visas?
Please note: Be sure to have the right Anguillian visas where necessary which is your obligation to obtain them. Normally countries will require passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Anguilla.
If you need to find further information about travelling to Anguilla from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click the related web links listed below:
Please express your own opinions with the Anguillian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Anguilla or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to chat to a person at the Anguillian visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by just submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, due to this fact do not include confidential details.