Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which offer you a good way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when visiting Angola from Malaysia.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Angola, your letter ought to include the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Click the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Angola
- Complete name of the person visiting Angola from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual going to Angola
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Angola
- The reason for the trip to Angola
- How much time the person you’re inviting wants to stay in Angola
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Angola
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave Angola
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Angola
- Complete full name of the person in Angola
- Date of birth of the person in Angola
- Address and contact number in Angola
- Occupation of the individual in Angola
- Whether you are citizen of Angola or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in Angola. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Angola or has Angolan citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Angola, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
These details are only a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Angolan visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some types of visas such as inviting aging parents, you could be asked to provide additional information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Information about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Angola,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Angolan visas?
Please be aware: Make certain you obtain the appropriate Angolan visas where necessary which is your duty to acquire them. Generally speaking countries mandate passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Angola.
If you want to find further information about travelling to Angola from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please select the related web links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to express your own encounters with the Angolan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Angola or notarizing paperwork or merely just attempting to talk to an individual at the Angolan consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us simply by posting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, therefore you should not include confidential information.