Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide you an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are generally needed from the visa applicant when visiting USA from Malaysia.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to USA, your letter must include the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to USA
- Complete name of the person travelling to USA from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person travelling to USA
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to USA
- The reason for the trip to USA
- How much time the person you’re inviting wants to remain in USA
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in USA
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to depart USA
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in USA
- Complete name of the person in USA
- Date of birth of the person in USA
- Home address and telephone number in USA
- Profession of the person in USA
- Whether you’re national of USA or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing person’s residential status in USA. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in USA or has American citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in USA, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are merely a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few American visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas like inviting aged parents, you may be instructed to provide more information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in USA,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of American visas?
Please take note: Make sure you obtain the correct American visas where required and it is your job to get hold of them. Generally speaking countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in USA.
If you want to get additional information about going to USA from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to go through the relevant web links below:
Please express your own viewpoints with the American Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to USA or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the American consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.