Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offer everyone an easy way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are generally required from the visa applicant when travelling to Albania from Malaysia.
Visit here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Albania, your letter must include the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Click on the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Albania
- Complete name of the person travelling to Albania from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Albania
- The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Albania
- The reason for the trip to Albania
- How long the individual you are inviting plans to remain in Albania
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Albania
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to depart Albania
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Albania
- Complete name of the person in Albania
- Date of birth of the person in Albania
- Address and contact number in Albania
- Occupation of the individual in Albania
- Whether you’re citizen of Albania or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Albania. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Albania or has Albanian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Albania, a proof of permanent resident status must be provided.
This information is merely a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Albanian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas like inviting elderly parents, you may be asked to provide more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details of those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Albania,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Albanian visas?
Please be aware: Be sure you have the right Albanian visas where necessary and it is your duty to get hold of them. For the most part countries demand passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Albania.
If you’d like to obtain addiitional information about going to Albania from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the applicable links listed below:
Please feel free to share your viewpoints with the Albanian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to Albania or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk with a person at the Albanian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by simply posting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should not include confidential information.