Trip planning is essential to hassle free trip to Afghanistan from Malaysia. Simply by carrying out your homework prior to going for Afghanistan, you are able to reduce the likelihood of anything really going wrong. A large amount of travellers quite often regret for not using these simple pre travel measures just before heading to Afghanistan.
Find the latest health advisories available and travel health advice for Afghanistan visiting the web links down below. You can, furthermore, get a range of advice that might help to plan for a safe and thrilling journey to Afghanistan in addition to a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Afghanistan For Visitors From Malaysia
- Look at the best up to date travel advice for Afghanistan coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Afghanistan, US State Department travel warnings for Afghanistan or Canadian government travel advice for Afghanistan.
- Get a good medical travel insurance cover policy for Afghanistan to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any form of pursuits, such as adventure sports activities, in which you intend to to perform in Afghanistan.
- Just prior to going to Afghanistan register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Afghanistan, to make sure they can call you in an unexpected emergency.
- Stick to the Afghan law. Consular help can’t sidestep local Afghan laws, even where local laws seem extreme or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Make sure to determine if you must have visas for Afghanistan or countries you will be traveling to or transiting. Bear in mind a Afghan visa doesn’t always guarantee entry into Afghanistan.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different place to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at your home.
- Seek advice from health professionals for information about recommended inoculations as well as other safeguards for Afghanistan and find out about Afghanistan laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and keep in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Afghanistan.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Afghanistan
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing from Malaysia check whether you are considered as a citizen of Afghanistan.
- Investigate whether having dual nationality has any sort of implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Afghanistan - Make sure your passport has no less than 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Afghanistan will most likely refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not let travelers to board the aircraft to Afghanistan if their passport doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you should communicate with the Afghan embassy or consulates of each country you wish to visit to verify the entry regulations.
In order to get more info regarding going to Afghanistan from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to click on the relevant links down below:
Feel free to voice your encounters with the Afghan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Afghanistan or notarizing paperwork or merely just attempting to talk to an individual at the Afghan consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know simply by submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential details.